SPRA 2021：2nd Symposium on Pattern Recognition and Applications
as workshop of ESSE 2021 will be held together
@ Department of Digital Systems, University of Thessaly, Larissa, Greece, Nov. 6-8, 2021
Aims and Scope
Pattern Recognition has become a hot research branch thanks to the recent advances of machine learning driven by big data. In light of the fast-paced advancements in pattern recognition taking place all over the world, it is of great interest to keep an eye on the state-of-the-art research and development and to facilitate collaboration in multidisciplinary research areas
The 2nd Symposium on Pattern Recognition and Applications covers a broad spectrum of Pattern recognition topics. It aims to provide an international forum for presentation of original research results, as well as exchange and dissemination of innovative and practical development experiences. Papers describing original work are invited in any of the pattern recognition areas that the call for papers considers.
Topics of Interest
- Computer Vision
- Biomedical Image Analysis
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning
- Image, Speech, Signal and Video Processing
- Document Analysis, Biometrics and Pattern Recognition Applications
SPRA 2021 solicits papers in the following three categories:
- Long papers: technical papers reporting original research or survey papers
- Short papers: papers reporting promising work-in-progress, system descriptions, position papers on controversial issues, or survey papers providing a synthesis of some current research trends
- Extended abstracts of recently published work in a relevant journal or top-tier conference
Regular research papers should be at most 14 pages (including references, figures, and tables). Short papers should be between 8 and 10 pages. Extended abstracts should be at most 2 pages and should reference the originally published work.
Submissions will be blind reviewed by the program committee on the basis of technical quality, relevance to scope of the conference, originality, significance, and clarity.
Accepted full papers will be published in the conference proceedings, which will be indexed by Scopus, Ei Compendex, etc.
- Manuscripts submission deadline: July 20th, 2021
- Acceptance/Rejection Notification: August 10th, 2021
- Registration Deadline: August 30th, 2021
- Conference dates: November 6-8, 2021